Only you
The Owner!


Bonjour people. Welcome to my wonderland.My name is Jemmima Rachmaditaa.Salam kenal semua,I'm Indonesian :)

Entries About Linkies Stuff

Tagboard!

Put your CBOX codes here!


Rewind



Credits!

Template: Ditaa Nation
Basecode: Jemmima
Owner By: Jemmima Rachmadita
Others:   


Share His Photos

Bonjour!  Happy Sunday guys ! Have a great day yaa :)

Long time no see :p haha *ganyate* padahal baru td malem aku ngepost , ya ini mumpung ada kesempatan cieelah gaya banget ..

I just wanna share these photos - @iqbaale
Do you know what ? He's my idol . He's a popular singer in Indonesia . Yeah,of course he's a part  of Coboy Junior :) Mmm,and I love his voice so much . Iqbaal is 12 yo now , and 28th December this year he will be 13yo :) . His born place is Surabaya , but actually he's "Sundanese" , and he lives in East Jakarta . I'm not just like Iqbaal,I like Bastian,Aldi,and Bang Kiki also but I love Iqbaale the most. Because he's handsome,cute,smart,kind,humble,friendly,and more :) hehe . 
OKAY LETS LOOK AT HIM ! ~

How cute Ale is :)

MnG Padang

Hey he's looking at you friends :p

:$ :$
Teh ody (Iqbaale's sister)


Disneyland Hongkong <3

Ale + Teteh
I miss his old hair but his new hair is cooler :$

With Iqbaal's family

wdyt ?? is he handsome right ? :p Btw , her sister is beautiful girl i thought :)
See you in the next post ..

J.R